These are the system requirements for Call of Duty: Vanguard
It looks like today is the day of the PC trailers for the two biggest first-person shooters of 2021: Battlefield 2042, and now Call of Duty: Vanguard. Check out the PC-focused trailer for Call of Duty: Vanguard below:
The Call of Duty: Vanguard PC trailer came with PC system requirements, where we now know you won’t need terabytes of storage to install Vanguard. , while 61 GB is required for Recommended / Competitive / Ultra 4K.
You will need an Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300 or better processor, but the developer recommends an Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X processor while competitive mode has the Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X processors, but at the top for Ultra 4K you will need an Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor.
SEE THE GALLERY – 3 IMAGES
As for the GPU, the recommendations aren’t too bad, with a low-end NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics card as the required base GPU – the GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580 is recommended. For competitive Call of Duty: Vanguard gamers, the developer recommends the GeForce RTX 3070 or GeForce RTX 3060 Ti for NVIDIA, while the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is recommended.
If you want to play Call of Duty: Vanguard on the PC with Ultra 4K settings, the developer is extending the GPU requirements to GeForce RTX 3080 or Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics cards.
System requirements for Call of Duty: Vanguard PC
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended / Competitive / Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- advised: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- advised: 12 GB
- Competitive / Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended / Competitive / Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Asset Cache
- Minimum / Recommended / Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high-resolution assets. This option can be disabled in the game settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- advised: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 / RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- advised: 4GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended drivers from NVIDIA / AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
Call of Duty: Vanguard will be released for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X / S, and Xbox One consoles on November 5, 2021.