Released GPU-Z v2.44.0: Supports the latest chips from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA
TechPowerUp released the latest version of GPU-Z with GPU-Z v2.44.0 supporting a bunch of new chips including new designs from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA.
SEE THE GALLERY – 2 IMAGES
GPU-Z 2.44.0 supports NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, RTX 3080 12GB, RTX 3070 Ti Mobile, RTX 3050 Ti Mobile (GA106), RTX 2060 12GB, GT 1010, MX550, GTX 1650 Mobile (TU117- B), RTX A2000 (GA106-B), RTX A4500, A10G, A100 80GB PCIe, CMP170HX and CMP70HX…and that’s just NVIDIA.
Moving to AMD, GPU-Z v2.44.0 supports Radeon RX 6500 XT, RX 6400, RX 6300M, RX 6500M, PRO W6300M, PRO W6500M and PRO W660M based on Navi 24. Intel has new support with GPU-Z v2.44.0 with its new 12th generation non-K “Alder Lake” processors, Alder Lake mobile processors and Xeon processors based on the Rocket Lake CPU architecture are now supported.
- Improved resizable bar detection to work better with some edge cases
- BAR sizes are now reported in the Advanced panel -> Resizable BAR
- GPU-Z will report “Vista 64” as the operating system, not “Vista64”
- Screenshots will now download using https
- Added vendor detection for Vastarmor
- Fixed some GeForce RTX 3060 cards being labeled as LHR
- Updated Release Date for AMD Radeon RX 6600
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, RTX 3080 12GB, RTX 3070 Ti Mobile, RTX 3050 Ti Mobile (GA106), RTX 2060 12GB, GT 1010, MX550, GTX 1650 Mobile (TU117-B), RTX A2000 (GA106-B), RTX A4500, A10G, A100 80GB PCIe, CMP170HX, CMP70HX
- Added support for AMD Radeon RX 6400, RX 6500 XT, RX 6300M, RX 6500M, W6300M, W6500M, W6600M
- Added support for Intel Alder Lake non-K, Alder Lake Mobile, Rocket Lake Xeon SKUs