Proactive headlines including Power Reit, Delta 9 Cannabis, Bragg Gaming and Acasti Pharma
New York, May 7, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time video news and interviews on growing companies listed in the United States and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Power REIT (NYSEAMERICAN: PW) First Quarter Earnings Per Share Increases 275% As Acquisitions Boost Results click here
- Ipsidy Inc (OTCQB: IDTY) Announce Thinner 1Q Loss, Recap Busy Quarter in Financial Update click here
- Plurilock Security Inc (CVE: PLUR) (OTCQB: PLCKF) won a US $ 1.15M order with the US Department of the Navy click here
- Arcology, the invested company of Codebase Ventures Inc (CSE: CODE) (OTCQB: BKLLF), completes DSToken showcase as internal tests show speeds of up to 28,000 transactions per second click here
- Delta 9 Cannabis Inc (TSE: DN) (OTCQX: DLTNF) expects first quarter revenue of C $ 12.9 million to $ 13.3 million on higher retail sales click here
- Bragg Gaming Group (TSX: BRAG) (OTCMKTS: BRGGF) announces that the subsidiary ORYX Gaming signs an agreement to strengthen its presence in Mexico click here
- Loop Insights Inc (CVE: MTRX) (OTCQB: RACMF) to provide fan engagement technology to the Black Friday NCAA Basketball Duke, Gonzaga game at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas click here
- Orgenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGS) (FRA: 45O) announces a fourfold increase in its turnover in Q1 as it continues to develop its POCare strategy click here
- CleanSpark Inc (NASDAQ: CLSK) Reports Q2 Net Income of $ 7.4 Million on Increased Revenue from Expanded Sales and Marketing Initiatives for Its Energy Business click here
- Acasti Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ACST) (CVE: ACST) unveils proposal to purchase Grace Therapeutics and its portfolio of drug candidates in an all-equity transaction click here
- XPhyto Therapeutics Corp (CSE: XPHY) (OTCQB: XPHYF) (FRA: 4XT) establishes proof of concept station for its 25-minute COVID-19 PCR test at point of service in Germany click here
- Karora Resources Inc (TSE: KRR) (OTCMKTS: KRRGF) (FRA: 5RN1) hails first quarter performance, preparing miner for further growth click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support more than 1000 fast growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million private, professional and institutional investors committed to the search for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialty news sites which extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We build bespoke business websites from the ground up, giving clients and their brands a modern online presence and the latest information on an effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular research platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and awareness through sophisticated targeting of digital investors.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the competition through in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]